Thursday, September 30, 2010

JUGS 52 - Template Challenge

I come up with inspiration in the weirdest places.  Don't ask me why I was thinking about this week's Just Us Girls Template Challenge in church.  I know I should have been listening to the sermon, but for some reason Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs Canister Box Template came to mind and how it would make a great jack-o-lantern.



Supplies:
Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs Canister Box Template
Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Spooky Pumpkins stamp
J & Company Papers and orange, black &  green cardstock
orange, yellow, black and green Copic markers
Pumpkin Font from DailyFreeFonts.com

This project made me realize how much I need to consider purchasing a Cricut and Sure Cuts a Lot or a Silhouette.  I have to do all my cutting by hand and having a machine would make it go so much more faster.  Anyone have any suggestions about either machine?

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous jack-o-lantern! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkin and that fab Halloween card!

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother-in-law has the cricut and LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very neat. I have been making decorations with my son all week. Its so much fun. Ya know we have so many store bought, but these are just so much better. I love to see Xzaviors creative mind at work. Last night I had to make GraveDigger the Monster truck. That was a little tricky.

    You are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the SITS Toucan group! A bunch of my crafting friends love their Cricut, but I don't own one. I loved that you use Lindsay's images, I use to be on her DT!

    ReplyDelete