Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome

Hi there.  I'll keep the obligatory intro post short and sweet. I’m at a crossroads in my blogging.  I run castingon.net, but I find that I’m not knitting as much as I used to and that I’m doing more other type of crafting.  That’s why I started Craftsical.  I came up with the name one morning while drinking coffee and listening to a sneak preview of the music from the second season of Glee.  A little strange, but fun.  What if our crafts could break out into musical numbers?

What will you find here?  No craft is off limits.  If I make it, I may post it.  Right now I’m very big on papercrafting, but Halloween is coming up and I have a few ideas I’d like to share.  Speaking of sharing, I find a lot of great ideas on the internet that I’d like to share.  I found that Tumblr is a super simple way of doing that.  Feel free to follow my Tumblr feed at craftsical.tumblr.com and my RSS feed here.

So please bear with me and my growing pains.  And a quick thanks to Cutest Blog on the Block and the designer Summertime Designs for this great background and header.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your title! It is so simple and so sweet! Way to go being so crafty and creative, even in your blog title ;)
    I see you just started the blog! That is awesome! Way to join SITS!
    -CK

    ReplyDelete